What Is E-Design and What Makes It So Convenient ?
What is e-design? E-design is a service that allows you to work with an interior designer through the internet. In other words, you can communicate with your designer through email, phone, or video conferencing and receive ideas, suggestions, and inspiration for your home without ever having to leave your house. So, let’s explore the benefits of e-design and why it might be the perfect service for you.
What Is E-Design
The term E-design stands for Online Interior Design. This is a relatively new service and a perfect solution for residential, boutique office & commercial clients. E-design breaks the barriers of physical location, allowing everyone to obtain a suitable interior design solution as a result.
Now you’re probably wondering how an Interior Designer can renovate your space without physically seeing your area in person? Well, virtual interior design software allows you to work one-on-one with an interior designer remotely and still get all the benefits of a professional service. It is an exceptionally convenient combination of professional design guidance, affordable prices, and accessible process.
Who Can Benefit From Online Design Service
The beauty of this method is that you get to decide your level of comfort and extent of involvement. That means this service is ideal for anyone in need of small assistance as well as for those who prefer leaving the whole job to a professional.
While anyone can use e-design, it is particularly beneficial for those who:
- Live far away from any interior design professionals.
- Have a limited budget.
- Lack the time or knowledge to do their own interior design.
- Want to incorporate the latest design trends and ideas.
- Need help with color selection, furniture arrangement, or anything else related to interior design.
If any of these points apply to you, contact us to learn more. And if you’re curious about e-design or are in need of professional design assistance but don’t fit into the above categories, feel free to contact us for a complimentary consultation. We will be more than happy to assess your needs and see if an online design service is the best solution for you.
For many, the most dazzling benefit of e-design is its cost, above all. Traditional full-service designers often have a minimum budget requirement, which is rarely the case with online services. E-design allows you to set the budget, requiring less time investment for the same design quality.
Location is another significant advantage of online design services. E-designers can work with clients who live virtually anywhere. The only condition is access to a computer with high-speed internet, and you will be getting a designer who isn’t just dedicated to the regional decor.
The full list of e-design assets includes:
- Working with a designer from anywhere in the world.
- Devoting time to the project demands when it’s most convenient for you – even nighttime.
- Lower investment in transportation and design fees.
- Access to more diverse ideas and suggestions compared to working with a local designer.
- Access to the latest design trends and ideas.
- Getting help with anything from color selection to furniture arrangement.
- Getting designs tailored to fit specific needs and lifestyles.
While the list sounds impressive, there is no such thing as flawless perfection. That means that even e-design comes with a couple of drawbacks. The good news is that those are minimal. Here are a few things to keep in mind before you opt for an online design service:
- Depending on your demands and the interior designer’s professional experience, e-design can also be more expensive than traditional interior design services.
- Not all designers offer e-design services.
- You will need a computer and internet access to use e-design.
E-Design At Ariana Designs
E-design has revolutionized the interior design industry, making professional assistance accessible to more people than ever before. This convenient online service offers a wealth of advantages, including lower costs, greater flexibility, and access to more diverse ideas. If you’re considering e-design for your next interior design project, Ariana Designs is here to help. We offer services tailored to your specific needs and lifestyle, including the most luxurious, one-of-a-kind solutions.
At Ariana Designs, we are doing all of the communication by phone, e-mail, or video calls, allowing you to have more flexibility in your schedule. Moodboards, floorplans, renderings, shopping lists, and other project documents are digitally delivered to your inbox. Since this service is DIY-friendly, it leaves the tasks of assembling furniture, moving things in place, and hanging artwork and your window treatments to you.
Our role is to develop a vision and a plan – your role is to execute it! Contact us to schedule your consultation, and let’s develop your dream home together.